The Pinacoteca Tosio Martinengo is a public art museum in Brescia, Lombardy, northern Italy, exhibiting mainly paintings by local artists from the 13th through 18th centuries.
The gallery opened in 1851 in the Palazzo Tosio, endowed in 1832 with the collection of Count Paolo Tosio and further enriched by donations and gathering of items from local religious buildings. For some paintings in the collection see the Category for Pinacoteca Tosio Martinengo in Brescia below.
In 1884, the Count Leopardo Martinengo da Barco added to the painting collection and endowed a library and collections of scientific artifacts to display in his palace.
The collection includes works by Vincenzo Foppa, Ferramola, Paolo Veneziano, Andrea Solario, Francesco Francia, Lorenzo Lotto, and Lattanzio Gambara. The museum ist currently being renovated until 2019. [source]