Jacopo del Casentino (c. 1297 – 1358) was an Italian painter called Jacopo Landino or da Prato Vecchio, active mainly in Tuscany. At Arezzo, he became a pupil of Taddeo Gaddi and followed his master to Florence, where they founded in 1349 the Company of Painters under the patronage of the Virgin and Saints John the Baptist, Saint Zenobius, Saint Reparata, and Saint Luke.
He remained in Florence until 1354, and then returned to Arezzo, where he superintended the rebuilding of the waterworks of the Fonte de Guinizzelli. He painted many frescoes in that town, now disappeared. The church of San Bartolommeo had a fresco of the Dead Christ mourned by the Virgin and St. John the Evangelist. He was the master of Agnolo Gaddi, Spinello Aretino, and his son Francesco Landino was blind and a famous composer. In Florence, he painted for the Orsanmichele, and the cathedral. [source]